We understand the law can be daunting We make it as accessible as possible for our clients. contact us on 01689 88 50 30 To Request a free initial enquiry
COMMISSIONERS FOR OATHS
Members of the team at Ducat Law in Orpington are commissioners for oaths. This means they can act as a professional witness to the signing of a document, take affidavits and administer oaths. Not all lawyers offer this: We see it as part of our comprehensive service to clients and the local community.
FORMALISING YOUR DOCUMENTS: AVOID LAST-MINUTE PANIC
Sometimes it is easy to overlook what seem like minor bureaucratic tasks. But failing to follow job and other application processes to the letter can have long-lasting consequences.
- Do you need a professional to witness your signature on a legal document such as a visa application?
- Do you need passport photos signed?
- Do you need to certify a document?
- Are you dealing with a probate matter? Do you need to swear an oath?
- Do you need to prepare a statutory declaration to help register a name change or in relation to a job in fields such as education or security?
- Do you need to formally swear an affidavit connected to legal proceedings, for example a divorce petition?
- Do you want us to witness your will or a lasting power of attorney?
These are some of the reasons people visit Ducat Law: You don't need to be a client of ours. Simply get in touch and we will arrange an appointment — at short notice if necessary. We are available during the day. When you visit, we are happy to provide details of some of our other services such as our residential and commercial conveyancing work.
To make an appointment, call us on 01689 88 50 30 or contact us online. We speak French and are available to people across Greater London.