We understand the law can be daunting We make it as accessible as possible for our clients. contact us on 01689 88 50 30 To Request a free initial enquiry
Moving location is a critical time for any business. Whether you are just starting out and taking over a lease of a shop or office building or you are expanding and moving from a well-established business address, our priority is to help you make the transition smoothly.
Our team has many years' experience in residential and commercial property transactions in Orpington and throughout South East London, including the acquisition and disposal of shops, offices and licensed premises.
A SERVICE DESIGNED AROUND YOU
With our tailor-made service, we avoid the disruption that the conveyancing process can cause to the day-to-day running of your business. We do this by getting to know the circumstances of the transaction in detail as well as understanding external factors that might have a bearing on how we handle your particular case. For example:
- Are other businesses interested in the premises? What can we do to ensure that you don't lose out?
- What can we do to speed up any loan offer or remortgage?
- What are your preferred timescales? Do you need to give notice on a current business lease?
- How do you intend to use the premises? Are there any planning issues or restrictions we need to consider?
- Is there anything we can do to reassure the buyer or seller that you are doing what you can to move things forward?
Armed with this background knowledge, we are able to confront complications quickly and provide realistic information to other parties when necessary.
We handle a full range of commercial property matters, including:
- Variations and surrenders of leases
- Business lease renewals
- Site acquisitions
- Letting and subletting of business premises
- Acquisitions and disposals
FREE INITIAL ADVICE FOR BUSINESS CLIENTS
Most of our work comes from word of mouth. The businesses we represent appreciate our local knowledge of the commercial property market and the planning issues they need to consider. We also have valuable contacts with other key professionals like estate agents, bank staff and surveyors.
We think we offer a great level of service, and we are happy to provide initial guidance completely free of charge to encourage you to find out more about how we can help you.
Our commercial conveyancing solicitors also offer a fixed-fee service so that you can have complete peace of mind when it comes to the fees involved in the transaction.
We deal with initial enquiries free of charge. Call us now on 01689 88 50 30 or contact us online.